Analysis and Sizing of Plasma Etching Systems Market, Region, Country and Segment for 2020-2027
The global plasma etching systems market is expected to reach $ 8.7 billion by 2026, according to a new report from Reports and Data. The plasma processing performed to make integrated cells is known as plasma etching. It is also known as dry etching because traditional etching is achieved through the involvement of various wet chemical acids. Plasma etching is popular among semiconductors because it uses fewer chemicals and is suitable for automation and manufacturing of single wafers. It does not use water during etching, thus protecting water sensitive wafers from contamination.
The plasma etching market is mainly driven by the semiconductor industry. The main use of plasma in the electronics industry is in the manufacture of semiconductor chips. Technological advancements are driving the integrated circuit market which in turn is fueling the plasma etching market. As the world searches for wireless and compact devices, manufacturers have introduced more compact and energy-efficient electronic devices that have higher performance capabilities will spark the need to develop miniature semiconductor integrated circuits. For the manufacture of miniature circuits, advanced manufacturing is required, which in turn will boost the market for plasma etching systems. With the growth of IoT applications, smart devices are multiplying, giving birth to miniature semiconductors, thus increasing the demand for plasma etching.
The APAC region is expected to experience a dramatic increase in the market. It occupies a 21% market share due to the rise of smart devices such as smart phones, tablets, TVs and other IoT devices. It is expected to dominate the market in the coming years due to the presence of a large number of semiconductor manufacturers in China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, etc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1200
Other key findings from the report suggest
- Semiconductors Drive Plasma Etching Market With increasing demand for miniature semiconductors, plasma etching system is experiencing steady growth.
- Plasma etching is a popular choice in the semiconductor industry because it consumes less power and does not require water which preserves water sensitive wafers.
- Although plasma etching is commonly used, it will always be a challenge for the market to maintain it as there are many substitutes available.
- Various applications of plasma etching include the bonding of plastics. Plasma etching increases the surface area of the plastic and can change the microstructure, which results in a better bond between the plastics and the adhesive.
- In the medical field, plasma etching is necessary for equipment such as filters and catheters because they must be safe and sterile for patients. In the industry segment, printed circuit boards are typically plasma etched before they are soldered.
- The APAC region will experience a steady increase in this market and dominate the market with a 21% share due to the rise of smart devices in a developing country. The emergence of semiconductor manufacturing units is also expected to drive the market.
- The main players in this market are Lam Research, ULVAC, Oxford Instruments, Plasma Therm, SAMCO Inc., AMEC, Sentech, Applied Materials, Inc., SPTS Technologies, CORIAL and GigaLane, among others.
Segments covered in the report:
Type Outlook (Revenue, Million USD; 2018-2026)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma
- Reactive ion etching
- Deep reactive ion etching
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Semiconductor industry
- Medical industry
- Electronics and Microelectronics
Based on regional analysis, the market is segmented into key geographic regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. According to the analysis, North America is expected to dominate the market with the highest market share. Asia-Pacific is expected to show a significant growth rate due to increasing development and demographic demand.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1200
Beneficial aspects of the report:
- Global and Regional Plasma Etching Systems Market Forecast from 2020 to 2027
- In-depth analysis of market dynamics, industry outlook, market size based on types and applications
- Details of value chain analysis, supply and demand ratio, production and consumption patterns
- SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility analysis and ROI analysis to provide a better understanding of the market and competitive players
- Detailed insight into the competitive landscape and emerging market trends
Research methodology :
The market report is formulated on the basis of data obtained through extensive primary and secondary research. The data is then validated and verified by industry experts, research analysts and professionals. The report takes into account regional supply and demand ratio, investment, market dynamics, capacity, end-use industry trends, and consumer behavior to generate a forecast report. Data is collected from verified sources such as government policies, published regulatory documents, journals, trade magazines, and verified data sources. The report uses advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and ROI analysis to provide an accurate overview of the market scenario and competitive landscape. This report provides useful information for companies and new players to make lucrative business decisions. Market estimates and forecast data have been carefully verified through exhaustive primary research.
To learn more about the report – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plasma-etch-system-market
Thanks for reading our report. Reports and Data allows the report to be customized according to customer needs. For more information on customization, please contact us and our team will make sure the report is suitable for your needs.
Take a look at the related reports:
CMP sludge market size
Optical splitter market share
Cleanroom Cable Market Trends
Blue laser diode market growth
Wireless Audio Devices Market Analysis
Keywords: Plasma Etching Systems Market Analysis, Plasma Etching Systems Market Size, Plasma Etching Systems Market Scope, Plasma Etching Systems Market Report
See the campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plasma-etch-system-market Contact details: Contact us:
Head of Business Development
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370
Email: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com Tags: Menafn, Reportedtimes, PR-Wirein, iCN internal distribution, Research Newswire, English